New Features, Improvements and bug fixes
Over the last year we have been working on VDV2016 and our improvements, like in earlier years, were guided by customer feedback and suggestions. We have added new exciting features and improved others.
Having a clear project overview is now even easier before with the new Dashboard option and VDVs Alarm functionality has been improved aswell.
It is now even easier to have a clear project overview. Use the new Dashboard feature to pick and choose components into a dashboard for specific projects and users. Various components can include an Alarm Overview, Distribution Wind roses, Wind Roses, Diurnal Graphs, Graphs, Histograms, Numerical Indicators, Photos, Real Time Displays, Update Overview, Webcams and text boxes. The text boxes can be fully customized show any online source such as Twitter feeds, Facebook timelines or webpages, this enables significant possibilities for customization.
Now you can significantly reduce reaction time following alarms using Alarm Attachments. Set your alarm messages to to send you both a Graph showing the Variable that has triggered the alarm as well as the relevant information in a table format. Further customize the time time interval shown in your attachments to make sure it gives you the information you need.
- In Contact Group overview, show Contact Group members.
- Change database column from Float to Double.
- New Localization (dd/mm/YYYY).
- When opening Site folder in db.robot.c the .dat file is now selected.
- Graph legend improved when Variable names are long.
- Split Data files on a network drives.
- Table View shown only data from graphs that are being viewed.
- Alarm limits on Graphs in Raw Reports now working.
- Displacement Graph scroll fixed.
- Displacement Graph to show always latest data.
- Google maps, first variable not showing in table view.
- Hide header/footer in RTD direct login.
- RoC variables in Quick View.
- SAA Setup, fix when positions are being updated.
- Confirm Virtual Variables alarms fix.
- Virtual Variables pop-up graphs on RTD.